Pop Up Camper Repair - Part 3 - Roof Box Completed

Lucky for me, although I didn't have much of the wood pieces to use as templates to make new front, back and sides, I did have the aluminum pieces that I could use.  Without these I would have been toast!  So I spent a few days cutting new wood, shaping, gluing and attaching these pieces to the roof.  See the results below.



My plan was to use the old aluminum sides, but after finishing the box frame and holding these old, bruised, painted sides up to the new wood, it seemed just wrong.  So now I am on the hunt for aluminum sides.  This may take a few days to find and acquire.  I may not be doing much to the project for the next few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop Up Camper Repair - Part 1 Let's Remove the Roof

Pop Up Camper Repair-- Part 2--Oh Oh

New Wheel