Pop Up Camper Repair - Part 4

I had to wait a week for the new aluminum to arrive.  It did on Thursday.  I was able to cut both side wall pieces and get one side attached with construction adhesive this weekend.



Once I built the box, I just couldn't put the old painted aluminum back on...but as you can see the bright white sides are going to stand out unless I can clean the aluminum on the top.  The clamps on the other side are holding the far side of aluminum. Once this side's adhesive is cured, the rebuild will be finished.  The next step will be to put it all back together, repair the lifting arms and reattach the roof to the camper.  Next weekend hopefully!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pop Up Camper Repair - Part 1 Let's Remove the Roof

Pop Up Camper Repair-- Part 2--Oh Oh

New Wheel